Monday, August 21, 2006

ARESANOB

I watched CSI:NY tonight as I usually do.
If you are familiar with the show, you know who Bonasera is.
Anyways, at the end of the show she searches on the internet for the word in which I used for the title of this post.
The reason why she searched for that word was due do an artist making a sculpture for her naming it Aresanob (Yes, it’s Bonasera spelled backwards), which he tells her means “Soul of a Woman”.

Anyways, I went to aresanob.com & it’s an actual site that CBS is using to advertise next weeks episode of CSI:NY. A lot of TV shows are linking to interactive web sites.
Whenever I hear a URL mentioned in a TV show, I always try it out due to my curiosity. Do you find that strange or do you try it as well?

Stella Bonasera used a generic looking search engine to look for a term an artist boyfriend named a work of art, based on her, used to name the piece.
To get the clip to play, click in the middle of the screen until it comes up with "Now I'm going to teach you something about crimescenes."
It'll load for you in a % bar.
And this week there proves to be no exemption to that!

And it hints that he's not only a perv, but also a really creepy and scary stalker of which I can also relate. Haha think their going to pull a Grave Danger kidnapping-trying-to-kill-Stella? That scene of her with her nose all cut up was heart breaking.

Just check it out at: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/aresanob/
It's kinda creepy but sexy....

And Carmine Giovinazzo.... You make me wanna hmmmm.... *wink*
Uuh Uuh.... You hot, sexy investigator...:P

No comments: